To: Students Eligible to Register for Summer 2017
From: Office of the Registrar
Subject: Summer 2017 Early Registration Reminder
Date: February 27, 2017
This email is intended for students enrolling via MyUI. If you are brand new to the University and are also required to attend an orientation session, then you should disregard this message, you will be authorized and register at your orientation session.
Review Summer 2017 course offerings in MyUI. As course offerings are subject to change, be sure to check for any course changes closer to your registration day and time.
- Early Registration for Summer 2017 is March 6-10. MyUI will not default to the Summer 2017 course offerings so the session will need to be changed accordingly.
- Students in the Professional MBA Program have a separate registration time outside of this timeframe.
Locate your early registration day and time assignment on the home page in MyUI.
- If applicable, contact your academic advisor for authorization.
- Prior to registering at your assigned day and time, resolve any registration holds, including a University Bill (U-Bill) hold.
- Find your current U-Bill under Student Records tab/Finances & Billing/U-Bll.
- After completing registration, review your schedule and make any adjustments via your registration page in MyUI.
We encourage you to review registration-related information as well as other information posted on our recently revised website. Please take time to review your Anticipated Graduation Date (AGD) in MyUI for financial aid and enrollment reporting purposes. If the correct session is not displayed, use the drop-down box to select and save the appropriate semester.
Please contact the following regarding:
Appointment scheduler: email@example.com
U-bill holds: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration holds: office who placed the hold
Additional registrar questions: email@example.com
We look forward to partnering with you during early registration and beyond.