The MyUI Schedule displays registered courses for a particular session and is available to enrolled students with a HawkID login required.
The List View will display all enrolled courses in descending alphabetical order for a selected session.
- Link that will redirect to the MyUI Section Detail which contains General Catalog, Description, Registration Information, and more.
- Instructor is listed with a link to their email.
- Time and Location is listed with a link to the building in which the course is taught. (if applicable)
- Tool feature to Drop the course or Change sections and/or credit hours.
- Note: an asterisk indicates a schedule conflict
- The Flags column contains additional grading and honors information. An 'H' indicates the course is Honors and 'S/U','P/F','P/N' indicate different types of pass / fail grading schemes.
The Calendar View will display all enrolled courses in a Monthly, Weekly, Daily Calendar.
- Hover over a course to see more information about the course.
- Courses with "ARR" times are not displayed in the calendar view.
- Courses spanning multiple days are only shown on the first day.
This page will display any Wailtlists currently on.