The Office of the Registrar provides training opportunities which cover a variety of topics. Additional information about each area is included in the Registrar Services Training request form.
Topics covered include:
- Ad Astra
- Creating, revising, and dropping courses and Course Library navigation - Course Library tutorials on the MAUI Help Site
- Creating, editing and submitting course sections (Offerings Planner) - Offerings Planner tutorials on the MAUI Help Site
- Registration Management - Registration Management tutorials on the MAUI Help Site
- Exam Scheduling
- Grades Administration - Grades Admin tutorials on the MAUI Help Site
- Requesting University Classrooms/Scheduling Classes
- Sample Plans - Sample Plans tutorials on the MAUI Help Site
- General Catalog editing and timeline
If you, your staff member or your team would like to request training, please fill out the Registrar Services Training request form and someone from our office will be in contact with you to discuss training options.
Questions about training opportunities can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.