Alumni Accounts were used for access to the student portal for former students who last attended in 2003 or before to order transcripts online or access their student records.

Information Technology Services (ITS) has discontinued support for these accounts.

If you are a former student that attended last in 2003 or before and need to order a transcript. please use the Online Transcript Request form to place your order.
If you have questions or need a verification of degree, enrollment, etc. contact the Transcript desk at or 319 335-0229.

If you need other assistance with your record such as updates to address, phone, email, please contact the UI Service Center at or 319 384-4300.

Name change form is available here

If you are a former student that attended after 2003 you do not need an alumni account, you can access the MyUI student portal anytime using your hawk ID and a current password. If you need assistance resetting your password, please reference this webpage - ITS help resetting Hawk ID password or call the ITS Help desk at (319) 384-4357.