Tuition and Fees Rate Tables
Click here to access the Tuition and Fees Rate Tables
The Board of Regents has tentatively scheduled the approval of rates for the 2023–2024 academic year during the June 2023 meeting.
After clicking the link above, select the session and the college or program you want to view. For Graduate College, you can filter to view rates for a program within a specific curricular college.
**Exceptions: This method of assessing tuition and fees does not apply to: Public Health off-campus; MBA Programs; workshop enrollments; Lakeside Lab enrollments; or CIMBA. See Common and University/Program Specific fees to view fee rates for those programs.
The tuition and fee tables have been recently redesigned. Upgrades to functionality include:
- The session and college drop downs have been moved from the previous version’s top right hand corner to the middle of the webpage.
- NEW area of study indicator.
- NEW primary program of study indicator. This allows you to select your degree program and Learning Center, if applicable.
- The tuition calculator and course fees links have been moved from the bottom of the page to the upper left hand corner.
- Instructions have been summarized under the links for general public, enrolled students, distance education courses, and exceptions.