University of Iowa Digital Diplomas and Certificates
The University of Iowa will offer certified electronic diplomas (CeDiploma) and certified electronic certificates (CeCertificate) beginning with the spring 2022 graduating class. Watch an Overview video to learn more!
How to Access Your Digital Diploma or Certificate
You will receive an email with a link to download your credential when it is available from our trusted partner, CeCredential Trust®. Request a new download link using the CeCredential Trust site.
The Benefits of Going Digital
It's a secure, verifiable, and official PDF you can share!
- Employers love the CeDiploma! It is simple to read, easy to understand, and is directly validated by your institution in seconds.
- Enjoy unlimited sharing with family, friends, and employers. You can even share it on social media!
- Show instant proof of your education using Validation Services.
- Save the PDF on as many devices as you want.
- Enhance your resume by adding the CeDiD* and validation URL directly to it!
*CeDiD = a unique 12-digit Certified Digital Document Identifier
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.
Trademarks and patents
Each CeDiploma or CeCertificate can be independently validated through University of Iowa's websites by future employers, state government licensing agencies, and any other entity that wishes to validate your degree.
The document is digitally signed and encrypted, making it a trusted and readily accepted credential.
For security reasons, the digital credential cannot be printed.
CeDiploma® is a Registered Trademark
CeDiD™ and CeCredential™ are Trademarks