Links to reports that are publicly available have been provided in the menu to the left.

If you would like information that is not in a published report, please make a public records request through the University of Iowa's Office of Transparency

University of Iowa departments may use our Internal Student Data Request form (valid hawkid and password needed) to make a request.

The Office of the Registrar is currently partnering with University Libraries to archive previous session information.  If you don't find the document you're looking for please contact the Office of the Registrar for assistance.