Policies are in place to cover situations when students in one college take courses that are offered by another college. The administrative home/department of the course determines add, drop, and grading processes of the course. If you have questions about a course, contact the administrative home/department.

To determine who the administrative home/department is, browse for any course in MyUI. Click on the course number for more information. Administrative home and department contact information will display at the top of the page. Inquire with the college in which you are enrolled for information concerning how that course will apply to your academic standing and degree requirements.