Graduate Assistant/Fellow Tuition and Fees

Students enrolled in the Graduate College, School of Management, or in the DDS, JD, MD, or PharmD programs who hold a University teaching or research appointment of quarter-time or above and dietetic interns in the hospitals are assessed resident tuition for the terms during which they hold the appointments, and any adjacent summer session during which they are registered. This includes graduate students appointed to Graduate College fellowships or to research assistantships from federal or non-federal grants and contracts. It does not include, however, those graduate students who hold traineeships under training grants.

Spouse of Graduate Assistant/Fellow

A spouse, domestic partner, or dependent of a graduate assistant can apply for resident tuition for the terms during which the appointment is held and for any adjacent summer session. 

PDF icon Application for Resident Tuition for Spouse of GA, TA, or Fellow