Student Academic Services Users Group December 6, 2017 Meeting Agenda
Time and Location:
2 - 3pm, Wednesday, December 6, 2017 - Add Meeting to Calendar
- Reports Profile- David Johnson- Office of the Registrar
- Duo Two-Step Processing for MAUI- Bill Evanson- ITS and Julie Fell- Office of the Registrar
- Schedule Builder/Course Offerings Best Practices- Jolene Cole- Office of the Registrar- Reg-MAUI-Support
- Grades Announcements- Elissa Thoman- Office of the Registrar- Reg-MAUI-Support
- Final Grades- Fall 2017 courses are open for final grade entry Wednesday, December 6 for full semester-length course! Grades must be in APPROVED status by 5:00 p.m. Wednesday, December 20.
- Prerequisite checking - Please be sure students have the appropriate prerequisite special permissions assigned (Permanent, Conditional-Proof Required, or Met-Proof Provided). Notification of potential prerequisite drops will be sent to students ten days prior to the semester for those with Conditional-Proof Required Special Permission. Students who fail to provide proof will be dropped from the course three days prior to the beginning of the Winter or Spring session.
- Commencement Announcement