Annual Facilities Governance Report
- Annual Facilities Governance Report email was sent out to this group on Friday, August 3rd. Please review your Fall 2018 offerings for accurate meeting pattern information in MAUI. If ARR locations are known at this time, please update the Time Location panel with details. Deadline for updates is Tuesday, August 28 at 11:59 pm.
- Classroom Scheduling is currently recalling classrooms assigned to zero enrollment classes. If your section should remain as scheduled, please contact Char Maher.
- The August 1 deadline has passed for all undergraduate courses for changes in location, start and end time, or start and end dates without sufficient justification
- Fall 2018 Final Examination Needs Tool is open for submission through Wednesday, August 15 at 4:30 pm. Please contact Caroline Jens after submission dates with any updates or questions.
- If Fall 2018 midterm/evening examinations have not been submitted to Classroom Scheduling, we encourage you to do so in order to secure classroom assignments.
- Winter 2018 course offerings available on MyUI on Monday, August 13.
- Summer 2019 MAUI Planner is open to departments July 3 – August 13.
- Summer/Spring 2019 Proof Period September 24 - October 7.
- New Planner Features Coming:
- Planning Courses Open for Editing
- UCR Courses still be created and submitted to workflow
- Still make changes if workflow is in your box
- Summer Session courses opened for final grades on Wednesday, July 25th. Instructors should have grades submitted by Tuesday, August 7th. DEO Grades Approvers should approve all grades by 5 pm on Wednesday, August 8th.
- Students may make registration changes through the first five days of the semester via MyUI. This option ends at 11:59 p.m. before the sixth business day of the session (Sunday, August 26 at 11:59 p.m. for the Fall 2018 semester). Waitlists will also continue to be active during this time.
- Prerequisite checking - Please be sure students have the appropriate prerequisite special permissions assigned (Permanent, Conditional-Proof Required, or Met-Proof Provided). Notification of potential prerequisite drops will be sent to students ten days prior to the semester for those with Conditional-Proof Required Special Permission. Students who fail to provide proof will be dropped from the course on Wednesday, August 15th.
- Reminder: Special Permission Numbers will continue to work through the first five days of the semester via MyUI.
- If waitlist is in effect, instructors should not sign slips to add students to a course. To add a student to the waitlist, the instructor would contact the academic department administrator. If a course is off-cycle, the waitlist ends at 11:59 pm the day before the class starts. At this point approved users will be able to see the waitlist but it will no longer be in use, instructors would sign an add slip to add the student to the course.
The next Student Academic Services Users Group meeting will be September 5 from 2 - 3pm in 2520D UCC - Add Meeting to Calendar