Instructional Facilities Governance Reporting 2020 Timeline
Approximate dates listed below.
Report compiled on yearly basis.
- August 7 - Notification email sent to departments to review fall course offerings in MAUI Course Planner with established deadline date.
- By September 2 at 11:59 pm, departments must complete any inaccurate or missing section details affecting their departmental utilization figures. This includes review of all “ARR” sections.
- Any section left as “ARR” or incomplete will not be counted nor reported to the Board of Regents for utilization purposes after deadline date.
- August 24 - Classes Open
- September 2 at 11:59 pm - Departmental deadline for review.
- September 7 - (Census Date) Data pulled for reporting.
- September 9 - September 30 – Process utilization data from Astra Schedule prepare reports for submission.
- October 1- Utilization report series complied