Instructional Facilities Governance Reporting 2017 Timeline
Approximate dates listed below.
Report compiled on yearly basis.
- August 4 - Notification email sent to departments to review fall course offerings in MAUI Course Planner with established deadline date.
- By August 29 at 11:59 pm, departments must complete any inaccurate or missing section details affecting their departmental utilization figures. This includes review of all “ARR” sections.
- Any section left as “ARR” or incomplete will not be counted nor reported to the Board of Regents for utilization purposes after deadline date.
- August 21 - Classes Open
- August 29 at 11:59 pm - Departmental deadline for review.
- September 1 - (Census Date) Data pulled for reporting.
- September 2 - September 30 – Process utilization data from Astra Schedule.
- October 2 – Utilization figures due to Jeri King for Board of Regents reporting.