To: Departmental Administrators, Instructors, and DEOs
From: Office of the Registrar
Subject: Summer 2016 Final Grades Reminder
Date: July 27, 2016
Summer 2016 12-week, 8-week, and 6-week II subsession final grade entry is now available in MAUI.
- If your summer 2016 course ends on or before August 6, final grades must be submitted to your DEO for approval no later than Tuesday, August 9.
- If your final grades are not submitted by the deadline, your collegiate dean will be notified.
DEOs and authorized delegates:
- Summer 2016 submitted grades must be in Approved status by 5 pm, Wednesday, August 10, 2016.
- If you have roles that allow you to submit grades as an instructor delegate and to approve grades as a DEO or DEO delegate, you will not be allowed to submit grades and approve grades for the same course.
- DEOs and their authorized delegate(s) will receive an email each morning (one email per day) listing the course(s) for which final grades have been submitted and are awaiting DEO approval.
- DEOs and their authorized delegate(s) will not receive email notification for final grades submitted to the DEO on the grade deadline date. You are advised to review the Final Status grade column the afternoon of the grade deadline due date to verify Approved is indicated summer 2016 courses where final grades are due.
- Final grades for off-cycle courses must be in Approved status within ten days of the course's end date.
- Prerequisites are now enforced for undergraduate students. If a student receives an Incomplete for a course or a grade is not submitted, then starting 3 days prior to the start of the next semester, the student will be removed from any fall 2016 course requiring the prerequisite course
- If you are unable to log-in to MAUI to enter your final grades, please email email@example.com.
If you need additional help or information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.