To: College of Liberal Arts and Sciences and University College Students with Spring 2018 Degree Application on file
From: Registrar Commencements
Subject: Spring 2018 Commencement Information
Date: March 22, 2018
You are receiving this email because you have submitted an application for degree for Spring 2018.
Spring Commencements are fast approaching! Participation is voluntary; you are not required to inform us if you choose not to attend.
As you prepare for this exciting time, please note some important information:
- Detailed commencement information can be found on the Office of the Registrar's website
- New! The Iowa Graduation App has this information at your fingertips by downloading to your mobile device:
- Graduates choosing to participate in commencement ceremonies are required to wear a cap, gown and tassel
- Visit the Iowa Hawk Shop in the IMU to purchase apparel; sales begin during the Grad Fair which runs from March 26 - 29.
- Be sure to complete a name card when you buy apparel so we can save you a seat!
- Store hours and directions can be found on the Iowa Hawk Shop website.
Questions? Contact Graduation Analysis at (319) 335-0228 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage guests! Please forward to those who may be interested in attending.