Miscellaneous Fees are fees that UI students may be assessed that are not:
- assessed via the tuition and fee rate tables;
- mandatory fees;
- course fees.
Miscellaneous fees, particularly administrative fees, usually are not tied to an enrollment. However, some are: the per-semester-hour fees charged for workshops and certain off-campus programs (e.g., College of Public Health). Those are listed in the Current Academic Fees table.
Past Miscellaneous Fees (now called Common and Program Specific Fees)
- 2021-2022 Common and Program Specific Fees
- 2020-2021 Common and Program Specific Fees
- 2019-2020 Common and Program Specific Fees
- 2018-2019 Academic and Administrative Fees
- 2017-2018 Academic Fees
- 2017-2018 Administrative Fees
- 2016-2017 Academic Fees
- 2016-2017 Administrative Fees
- 2015-2016 Academic Fees
- 2015-2016 Administrative Fees