Faculty and Staff Application to Audit One Course with Tuition and Fees Waived
As a University of Iowa faculty or staff member with a 50% or greater permanent appointment and post-doctoral scholar, you are eligible to audit one University of Iowa course per session without being assessed tuition and mandatory fees for that course.
Please note: you will be responsible for any course specific fees.
Additionally, courses are not repeatable.
To qualify for this benefit:
- Your supervisor must verify that auditing the course will contribute to your professional development in your current position.
- You must be admitted to the University either in a degree program or as a non-degree student.
- Any accommodation or modification related to work hours for class attendance requires approval of your employing unit.
- You will be subject to a late registration fee if you register past the deadline, Last day to add without dean's approval, for the course.
- Visit the Course Deadline Page for course specific deadlines.