Students will view their individual final exam schedules via MyUI.
- Log into MyUI.
- Under "Student Information" click on the "More" box.
- Under "Courses and Grades" select "Final Exam Schedule."
- Select your session (ie., Fall 2016)
- The Final Exam Assignments page will contain both the final exam schedule and the qualified final exam conflicts for the selected session.
It is the responsibility of the student to speak directly with their course instructor regarding any qualified final exam conflicts. Students must register their intent to take a make-up exam with their course instructor by the deadline indicated below:
- Fall Semester: October 1
- Spring Semester: March 1
- Summer Semester: By the end of the first week of the affected course session.
Not all course sections are given final exam assignments by the Office of the Registrar. Only final exam information for course sections given final exam date assignments by the Office of the Registrar will appear on a student's individual final exam schedule.