Please see below for a step by step process on requesting a Degree Audit using MyUI.
- Log in to MyUI.
- Select Student Information in the banner at the top. Under Advising, choose Degree Audit.
- To submit your request, click Request Audit.
• Make sure the Declared Program of Study radio button is selected and that the program of study (i.e., major, minor, or certificate) that you want to review is selected. If the Declared Program of Study radio button is inactive and you do not have a declared program of study listed in the Degree Audit text box, see information on Missing Declared Program of Study.
- After your request has been submitted, a green banner will appear and you should have a new degree audit within 60-90 seconds.
- Click Check for Completed Audits and then view to see the requested audit.
Not all programs of study have a degree audit. If the Declared Program of Study radio button is inactive and you do not have a declared program of study listed in the Degree Audit text box, it may be because your program of study does not have an audit.
To find out if your program of study has an audit, search the options listed in the What if? dropdown menu by selecting the What if? radio button and searching for your program of study.