To: Graduating International Students
From: Registrar Commencements
Subject: International Diploma Delivery Option Reminder - Fed Ex
Date: May 9, 2017
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation!
If you will be completing all of your degree requirements
- Your diploma will be mailed to you approximately six weeks after graduation. (Diplomas will not be printed until mid to late June.)
- Diplomas will not be released to graduates with past due amounts on their University of Iowa tuition bill.
- Diplomas are mailed in a 10" x 13" cardboard mailer with the words DO NOT BEND printed in the front lower left corner
DIPLOMA DELIVERY OPTIONS
International students should select the diploma delivery option that best meets their individual needs and circumstances. You may be best served by having their diplomas delivered abroad using Fed Ex International Priority, but any of the following delivery methods may be used.
- Fed Ex International Priority (recommended, fast and reliable delivery, tracking number)
- If you will be in Iowa City until late June you can ask Diploma Services to hold your diploma for you so you can pick it up in person, or mail it to you at a later time.
- USPS First Class Mail International (no tracking number, unreliable delivery)
Please see the information regarding Fed Ex and Pick Up options at International Students - Diploma Delivery
If you wish to choose Fed Ex delivery or have your diploma held for you to pick up at a later time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the required information.
Your response is required by May 19, 2017.
Questions regarding your diploma should be sent to email@example.com.
Elissa Thoman | Registrar Services Coordinator
Office of the Registrar | The University Of Iowa