TO: Currently Enrolled Students
FROM: Office of the Registrar
RE: REMINDER - Winter 2015 & Spring 2016 Early Registration
DATE: October 27, 2015
This email is intended for students enrolling via ISIS.
Review Winter 2015 and Spring 2016 course offerings in ISIS. As course offerings are subject to change, be sure to check for any course changes closer to your registration day and time.
- The ISIS default session has changed to Spring 2016. Late starting Fall 2015 or Winter 2015 offerings can be found by changing your ISIS default session accordingly.
Locate your early registration day and time assignment on the home page after ISIS.
- If applicable, contact your academic advisor for authorization.
- Prior to registering at your assigned day and time, resolve any registration holds, including a U-bill hold.
- Find your current U-bill under Student Records tab/Finances & Billing/U-bill.
- After completing registration, review your schedule and make any adjustments via your registration page in ISIS
We encourage you to review registration-related information as well as other information posted on our recently revised website. Please take time to review your Anticipated Graduation Date (AGD) in ISIS for financial aid and enrollment reporting purposes. If the correct session is not displayed, use the drop-down box to select and save the appropriate semester.
Please contact the following regarding:
Appointment scheduler: firstname.lastname@example.org
U-bill holds: email@example.com
Registration holds: office who placed the hold
Additional registrar questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to partnering with you during early registration and beyond.