Nolij Access Request Form
Nolij will be down for servicing on Friday, December 9th at 3:00 p.m.
Problems Logging In
If you're getting the message "Secure Connection Failed", try the following steps to correct the problem.
The current version of Nolij is not playing well with Internet Explorer. And new versions of Firefox, starting with v.38.1.0 and up, give ‘Secure Connection Failed’ error when you browse NolijWeb, but older version of Firefox works fine. Please check the following steps in order to fix Firefox:
1. Open Firefox browser, type about:config in URL bar.
2. You’ll see this page and click on the button that states "I'll be careful, I promise!" to continue.
3. In the search box type ‘security.ssl3.dhe_rsa_aes’ and enter. You will see these options:
4. Change the values from true to false by double clicking on each option:
5. Restart Firefox to browse Nolij.