Spring 2017 final grade entry is now available in MAUI.
If you have not been instructed by your Primary Instructor or Course Supervisor to submit grades, please disregard this message
- If your Spring 2017 course ends on or before May 12, final grades must be submitted to your DEO for approval no later than 5 p.m. on Tuesday, May 16.
- Final grades for off-cycle courses must be in Approved status within ten days of the course's end date.
- If your final grades are not submitted by the deadline, your collegiate dean will be notified.
- Your grade submissions will be routed directly to your DEO or Grades Delegate for approval.
- Please be aware that Independent Study courses need to be submitted at this time, if they are a full semester-length course. These Independent Study courses would include students doing research or a one-on-one project.
- If you are teaching a course with a Course Supervisor the workflow will first go through the Course Supervisor before the DEO for approval.
- If you are teaching a course through another department, such as honors, your course grades will go to the DEO/ Director associated to the department or administrative home.
- Prerequisites are now enforced for undergraduate students. If a student receives an Incomplete for a course or a grade is not submitted, the student will be removed from their Summer 2017 course requiring the prerequisite course.
- If you are unable to log-in to MAUI to enter your final grades, please email email@example.com.
If you need additional help or information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Elissa Thoman at (319) 335-0237 for assistance.