To complete the online FERPA training module:
- Use your HawkID and password to log into Employee Self Service
- Click the Personal tab, and select My Training (under Learning and Development)
- Select the My Training tab for the Compliance and Qualifications page
- Under Enroll in Courses, type “FERPA”
- Then click View Course, next to the FERPA Training, under Actions
- Select Enroll in this Course Section, to begin FERPA training
Once you have successfully completed the FERPA course Module and quiz (with a score of 80% or better), your account can be activated. If you are a new user, you will need to fill out the form requesting access to MAUI. If you are just reactivating your MAUI account, after you have successfully passed the FERPA quiz you are still unable to login to MAUI, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .