To: Students Eligible to Enroll in Fall 2017
From: Office of the Registrar
Subject: Fall 2017 Early Registration Reminder
Date: March 27, 2017
This email is intended for students enrolling via MyUI.
Early Registration for Fall 2017 is April 10-21. Please review course offerings in MyUI. As course offerings are subject to change, be sure to check for any course changes closer to your registration day and time.
- The MyUI default session has changed to Fall 2017. Late starting Spring 2017 or Summer 2017 offerings can be found by changing your MyUI default session accordingly.
Locate your early registration day and time assignment on the home page on MyUI.
- If applicable, contact your academic advisor for authorization.
- Prior to registering at your assigned day and time, resolve any registration holds, including a U-bill hold.
- Check your current U-bill in MyUI - University Bill for any past due balance.
- After completing registration, review your schedule and make any adjustments via your registration page in MyUI.
We encourage you to review registration-related information as well as other information posted on our website. Please take time to review your Anticipated Graduation Date (AGD) in MyUI - Graduation Date for financial aid and enrollment reporting purposes. If the correct session is not displayed, use the drop-down box to select and save the appropriate semester.
Please contact the following regarding:
Appointment scheduler: firstname.lastname@example.org
U-bill holds: 319-335-0071 or email@example.com
Registration holds: office who placed the hold
Additional registrar questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to serving you during your time at the University of Iowa.