TO: Enrolled Students
FROM: Office of the Registrar
RE: Fall 2016 Early Registration Reminder
DATE: April 6, 2016
Early Registration for Fall 2016 is April 11-22. Please review course offerings in ISIS. As course offerings are subject to change, be sure to check for any course changes closer to your registration day and time.
- The ISIS default session has changed to Fall 2016. Late starting Spring 2016 or Summer 2016 offerings can be found by changing your ISIS default session accordingly.
New for Fall 2016 Early Registration
- The maximum credit hours for undergraduates during Fall 2016 Early Registration has been adjusted from 16 to 18 hours with the exception of College of Engineering undergraduates to 19 hours.
Locate your early registration day and time assignment on the home page on ISIS.
- If applicable, contact your academic advisor for authorization.
- Prior to registering at your assigned day and time, resolve any registration holds, including a U-bill hold.
- Find your current U-bill under Student Records tab/Finances & Billing/U-bill.
- After completing registration, review your schedule and make any adjustments via your registration page in ISIS.
We encourage you to review registration-related information as well as other information posted on our recently revised website. Please take time to review your Anticipated Graduation Date (AGD) in ISIS for financial aid and enrollment reporting purposes. If the correct session is not displayed, use the drop-down box to select and save the appropriate semester.
Please contact the following regarding:
Appointment scheduler: firstname.lastname@example.org
U-bill holds: 319-335-0071 or email@example.com
Registration holds: office who placed the hold
Additional registrar questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to serving you during early registration and beyond